Milk Miso Soup
Add milk to potatoes, bacon, onion and spinach miso soup. Creamy and mild taste.
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 oz Bacon
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- 4 Small Potatoes - about 0.5lb potato
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 2 cups Water
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Miso Paste
- Slice badon. Peel potatoes and cut them into half inch cubes. Cut onion into half and cut each half into half inch cubes.
- In a sauce pan, heat butter, add bacon, onion and potatoes and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add water and bring to boil.
- Cook over medium heat until potatoes s are tender removing the scum periodically. Then add spinach and milk.
- Turn off the heat before boils and add miso dissolving with chopsticks or fork.
- Pour the soup into each serving bowl and sprinkle black pepper if you desire.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes