Korean Salad Dressing
This is a simple dressing I use for salads of all kinds, inspired by typical Korean seasonings. You can make a bunch and ... store (as usual).
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar (rice vinegar or balsamic vinegar)
- l/4 cup olive oil
- l tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 l/2 tsp minced garlic
- l/4 cup hot pepper flakes (gochugaru 고추가루)
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- l/2 tsp of sesame seeds powder
- Just mix it well!
- Note - if you refrigerate this, the oil hardens, so just make sure you warm the dressing either at room temperature or put the bottle in warm water and shake well.
Serving Size: 4-5
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes