Happy Noodle Year Recipe Contest
Photo credit: Misua noodles via FotoosVanRobin, Flickr
Eating noodles is in many Asian cultures a tradition for New Year, symbolizing longevity (so don't cut the noodles!). So in celebration of the Lunar New Year, we're hosting a very noodly recipe contest.
Share your Asian noodle recipes in January on AsianSupper, and the single top-rated recipe (as rated by users!) will win a $100 Home Depot gift card.
- Prize: The top star rated recipe will earn a $100 Home Depot gift card -- to get you kickstarted on your new year's home reno projects
- Dates: 1/17/2012 -1/31/2012
- How to Enter: Share an Asian recipe that has noodles on AsianSupper.com -- make sure you fill out all the fields and include a PHOTO
- How to Win: Share your recipe with your friends! Get them to try and rate your recipe's star rating... the top star-rated recipe wins
- For the legalese, see the Official Rules
Ready? Login to your account, or sign up!
P.S. Keep track of your recipe's star rating -- scroll to the bottom of your recipe (below the serving size & prep time).
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER.
THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
OUR WINNER IS NJMOMCOOKS