Wasabi & Ginger Marinated Chicken Strips
Wasabi Marinated Chicken Strips
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast – sliced into strips
- 1 tsp. - Wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon - Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Marinated Ginger (sliced) – plus 1 tablespoon of the Marinated Ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon - Rice Wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. – Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon – Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp. - Sesame Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic – crushed & chopped
- In a container place all of the ingredients for the marinade and the chicken strips. Toss the chicken so all of the pieces are covered with the marinade. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Place the chicken on a heated griddle, turning once. Let the chicken become a beautiful healthy, golden color. This should take about 3-4 minutes per side, depending on how thick you sliced the chicken.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes