sữa chua or da ua
My childhood memories are filled with stories shared while preparing a meal. This recipe for Vietnamese yogurt comes from my father's extensive travels.
Vietnamese yogurt (da ua or sua chua) has a smooth rich consistency, touched with the sweetness of condensed milk. Vietnamese yogurt is typically served as a dessert or a snack.
- 1 (14-ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
- In a large bowl, gently fold in sweetened condensed milk into the yogurt until fully incorporated.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, scoop into small serving bowls. Garnish with fresh fruit or nuts.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes