Vegetarian Red Curry with Butternut Squash
If you think you don't like to eat your vegetables, you might just change your mind when you discover these simple and healthy vegetables simmered in a delicious red curry sauce.
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- rice, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- In a wok or large sauce pan, cook the red curry paste until fragrant over medium heat - about 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the butternut squash and cook for about 10 minutes, until the squash is just tender. Add the rest of the vegetables and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve on noodles or rice, with the lime wedges on the side.
Serving Size: 4-6
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes