Thai Cole Slaw
This Thai Cole Slaw recipe is incredibly easy. A coleslaw with a sweet and tangy blend of Thai flavors. Takes about 5 minutes to make!
- 3 cups thinly sliced cabbage (from about 1/2 large head)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine cabbage and carrots in large bowl. Add vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil, and sugar and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Allow the coleslaw to marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Enjoy.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes