Thai BBQ Spare Ribs
This is my favorite BBQ spare ribs recipe that all my friends often ask for. Serve it with sticky rice
at your next BBQ.
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 5 garlic gloves, grated on a microplane
- 4 lbs of spare ribs
- In a Ziploc bag (largest size possible), mix together the oyster sauce, garlic and spare ribs.
- Make sure the ribs are thoroughly coated with the oysterand ginger marinade. Once the Ziploc bag is tightly closed, massage the ribs for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate the spare ribs for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- Grill the ribs until cooked through (best on a charcoal grill).
Serving Size: 4-6
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes