Shanghai Hot Crab Dip
This is my own creation, and everyone raves about it when I serve it, and they always want the recipe. The Asian fusion adds so much flavor!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons SRIRACHA HOT SAUCE.
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 Cup fresh or canned crab meat, picked over
- Salt to taste
- Fresh herbs to garnish
- Crackers and sliced veggies for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients except herbs in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a shallow baking dish. Bake 10 to 15 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with crackers, veggie pieces or toasted sour dough bread slices.
Serving Size: 2 Cups (can be increased proportionately
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes