Potato Salad Croquette
As the name of recipe, potato salad croquette. When/If you made too much potato salad, try this. Croquette is very popular food in Japan. We cook croquette in many ways, such as croquette sandwiches, croquette gratin, croquette curry, and of course potato salad croquette too.
- 1 lb Potato
- 1/4 cup Diced Carrot
- 1/4 cup Canned Green pea (drained)
- 1/4 cup Fresh or Frozen Corn (drained)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1. Peel and cut potato into small cubes and boil until tender. Drain potatoes and mash.
- 2. Transfer to a bowl, add carrot, green pea, corn, mayonnaise and pepper. Mix all together.
- 3. Shape it into balls. Coat them in flour, dip in beaten egg and coat with panko.
- 4. Deep-fry in a hot pan for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5. Place croquettes on the plate and serve.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 40 minutes