Nam Ma Muang (Thai Mango Juice)
If you can't find fresh mango, you can use frozen mango.
- 2 cups of fresh mango chunks
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup of water
- ice cubes
- Make the simple syrup by bring 2 cups of water and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once the sugar is dissolved, set aside and allow to cool.
- Puree the mango chunks in a blender, water, lime juice and simple syrup until well-blended and smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve with ice.
Serving Size: 6-8
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes