Miso Yaki Salmon
I got this recipe from Sam Choy's cookbook. I added the orange zest made it taste even better.
- 4 salmon 6oz each pieces
- 3\4 cup white miso
- 3 table spoon fresh grate ginger or minced
- 1\4 cup white sugar
- 1\2 cup mirin
- 1\4 cup rice vinegar
- a sprinkle of orange zest
- toasted sesame seeds
- Note: The orange zest and the sesame or for the end. For the extra bit of taste.
- Make the Marinade mix together
- In the same bowel put your Salmon pieces. Let marinate for at least an hour. Then broil for 8-10 min until done.
- While the salmon still hot add the orange zest and sesame seed to the salmon.
- Note: It okay if the salmon turns a dark brown or black. It from the sugar in the marinade.
- You can eat hot or room temperature. Great dish when you have company over.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes