This tea is made from dried wolfberries (also known as goji berries). This tea is supposed to be a good source of minerals and vitamins and to boost liver function and help fight fatigue if you drink it on a regular basis.
- 4 oz (4/3 cup) dried wolfberries (gugija 구기자) -- you can buy at a Korean grocery or a Chinese grocery
- 10 dried Korean dates (daechu 대추)
- 4-5 thick sliced (1/4") ginger pieces
- 6 cups of water
- Wash the dates and wolfberries; put into a kettle with ginger slices and the water. Bring it to boil and simmer for 20-30 min. (After finishing the initial boil, you can boil once more and drink it).
- Drink lukewarm with some honey if you like.
Serving Size: 6
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes