Golden Baked Curry Beef Triangles
Curry and dumplings are two of my favorite dishes and I have always been thinking combine them together. After many trials, I adjust the amount of salt and curry paste and made these perfect curry dumplings. They are easy to make, beautiful to look at, and delicious to eat.
I always serve these dumplings as a appetizer in my dinner parties. Everyone thinks they are a great start for a meat feast.
- Ground Beef 9 oz
- Curry Paste 1 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil 2 tbsp
- Minced Garlic 1tsp
- Minced Onion 5 oz
- Curry Powder 1 tsp
- Chili Flakes 2 tsp
- Minced Cilantro 2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Chinese Dumpling Skin 15
- Butter 1 tsp
- Vegetable Oil 1 tbsp
- Egg Yolk 1
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the ground beef with the curry paste and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan to medium heat, add the minced garlic and onion, saute until onion become soft. Add the ground beef and continue to cook until the onions are translucent. Then add curry powder, chili flakes, and cilantro. Season with salt and sugar and mix well. Put aside and let cool to room temperature. This curry mixture is the stuffing for the dumplings.
- Place one table spoon stuffing onto each dumpling skin. Then wet the edges of the skin with water and fold it up.
- Lightly butter a baking sheet and arrange the dumplings in rows in the sheet. Brush them with vegetable oil and one thin layer of egg yolk on the top of each dumpling.
- Bake for 23 mins or until the top of dumplings are golden and crispy.
Serving Size: 5
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 1 hours, 0 minutes