Quick and easy chile spiced prawns... My own recipe. I have also added grilled pineapple and added both to noodles and also served with mixed greens as a salad.
- 1-1/2 Pounds large Prawns, remove heads and veins but leave shells intact
- 3 Tablespoons LEE KUM KEE CHILE GARLIC SAUCE
- 2 large sweet onions, sliced (like Maui or Vidallia)
- Salt to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
- Mix prawns with CHILE GARLIC SAUCE.
- Heat oil in a wok or heavy bottom skillet over high heat. Add the prawns and stir on high heat. When the prawns have all turned red, stir in the onions. Let the onions soften slightly before removing from the heat. Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot. Can be served with rice or pasta, if desired. ENJOY!
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes