Chicken Mango Stir Fry
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large mango, sliced into 1 inch chunks
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 2 red peppers, sliced thin
- 1/2 medium sized onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Combine soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, oyster sauce, shaoxing wine and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring, until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil, garlic, ginger and chili flakes to the pan. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Toss in the red peppers and onions; cook, stirring for 6 minutes. Add mangoes and green onions; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the reserved sauce and chicken; cook, stirring, until the sauce is thickened and the chicken is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve with rice, if desired.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes