Bananas Coconut Cream
กล้วยบวชชี Kluai Buat Chi
Our recipe for Bananas in Coconut cream (also known as kluay buat chee) is sublime and simple to make. I love how easy this recipe is to make especially in the hot summer months.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of thick coconut cream
- 3-5 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- Peel the bananas and slice each one lengthwise, then cut into 8 even pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the coconut cream, sugar and salt to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the bananas and cook until they are heated through, about 2 minutes.
Serving Size: 4
Rate this Recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes